We went in for a consult at SeeBaby with Dr. Bootstaylor just in case I will need to be transferred during our home birth. Dr. Bootstaylor is fully supportive of home birth and the “natural way” of birth etc. He has a beautiful office as well, it has a “spa feel”. The music is low and serine, they offer you water and warm towels during ultra sound, But I’m ALWAYS burning up so I passed…
I was shocked when our ultrasound technician said he was head up! I pray he turns, we will be trying every trick in the book. My Midwife and a friend of ours that’s training to be a Doula recommended Spinning Babies.
So far we’ve …
- Placed a flash light at the bottom of stomach while playing music with a cold pack up top and a heating pad down low.
- I’ve inverted myself on an inclined ironing board at the base of our staircase (See picture below)
- Greg has had a few “man to man” conversations with him. They go something like this. “Move down little guy come on you can do it. I know you can, we need you head down so you can come out…” Lol
- Most importantly we are praying!
What I will be trying…
- Seeing a Chiropractor
- Moxibustion (I’m really looking forward to this)
- And more Prayer!
Whatever it takes to get lil man upside down in the oven! Or home birth may not be an option 🙁
What worked for you; how did you get your Breechie babe turned?