It’s fall. You can’t deny it. All the ladies have pulled out their boots and scarves and Trader Joe’s has EVERYTHING available in pumpkin flavor!
It’s a lovely Saturday morning here in Atlanta and I was feeling creative. So I created this lovely little latte for the Hubby and myself. This was spur of the moment so I don’t have many pictures. I only have the picture I took for my food logging app TwoGrand which is awesome by the way!!
Vegan Pumpkin Latte
- 1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk (Unsweetened) You can use any milk you like.
- 2 Cups Organic Pumpkin Spice Coffee (I didn’t make it any stronger than normal, but you can)
- 1 TBS Maple Syrup Grade B. It’s loaded with antioxidants! You could also use honey. agave, sugar etc.
- 1 Tbs Organic Coconut Oil because it’s yummy and good for you! One of my favorite benefits is increased fat burning! You can add more!
- Make your coffee as you normally would. For me that’s one scoop of coffee per 6 oz of cold filtered water.
- Warm milk. On stove or in microwave. I used a small sauce pan.
- Add Maple Syrup, to warmed milk
- Put coffee and milk mixture into blender
- Add coconut oil to blender. I like to use the blender because of the fabulous froth!
- BLEND! Pour into your favorite mug and ENJOY! Take caution when you blend it will be HOT!
Suggestions & Tips
I am sure that you could make this iced, you can also used any flavor coffee you have on hand OR add pumpkin spice seasoning to your plain coffee!
Grab a cozy blanket and curl up in your favorite chair and enjoy!
Happy Fall Y’all!