Some days I just feel crazy... Like right now I…
See the picture for proof! I feel like a real woman. And get this it only took an hour AND was tender, juicy falling off the bone. DH acted as if I was a miracle worker!
Here’s the low down:
- Buy the chicken; I chose a 4lb organic chicken from publix.
- Preheat oven to 450 and place oven safe skillet in oven while preheating
- Rinse and pat dry chicken with paper towel
- Grease up the Chicken ( I used olive oil)
- Season and rub in ( with whatever you’d like , I’ve used lemon herb)
- Put in pan breast side up ( skillet will be hot, chicken will sizzle)
- Cook for 25-35 mins
- Cut off oven, leave chicken inside for another 30min
AND YOU ARE DONE!! It’s amazing, and tastes even better! Here’s a link to the recipe, you may need to register.