It’s that time of year, when shade is not a luxury, but a necessity! Especially here in Atlanta. When there is no shade you’ve got to bring your own. Sun protection is especially important for our little ones, and I’ve found the perfect hat to provide the protection my babe needs. Sunday Afternoons Play Hat. Ok, let’s stop right there. That name, had me at hello. We all know what a good lazy Sunday afternoon is like. Sitting with a nice icy lemonade, in your rocking chair hearing the playful chatter of the kids playing in the distance.
Why I LOVE, Sunday Afternoons Play Hat:
- For one it takes A, a little longer than 3 seconds to try to snatch it off, and after a few failed attempts he gives up and goes on his way.
- The back of the hat covers his neck (neck veil), and because there isn’t a brim along the back he can sit in the stroller without it getting in the way or being uncomfortable.
- Packs flat
- Mesh ventilation
- Can be adjusted around the crown of the head for a perfect fit
- Breakaway chin strap (for safety)
- UPF 50+ certified sun rating
- And he’s just so darn cute in it!
Sizing: Infant (up to 6 mo.), Baby (6-24 mo.), Child (2-5 years), Youth (5-9 years)
Everyone is always asking where I bought his hat, and the answer for most everything we own is… AMAZON! If you hang out here often enough you’ll learn that Amazon Prime is my love. We have a love hate relationship. Oh! and the streaming music they recently added!?
So, what’s your favorite sun protection gear?