Its 2018. Woo-Hoo! A new year to make empty promises to myself. I soooo excited (sarcasm) .
Come on, you know exactly what I’m talking about. Unless you are a freak-of-nature that makes resolutions and keeps them or maybe you are the chick that doesn’t even think to making resolutions.
Truthfully, I am pretty pumped this year and even though I come off a bit cynical about previous years resolutions, 2018 will be different.
You want to know why?
Because 2018 MUST have a drastically different outcome. I’m in my 30’s now and I ain’t got the time to be missing the mark — the mark I set for MYSELF at that!
This year I’ve made really adult goals. I’ve got the adulting thing down! HA!
My Goals For Two Thousand Eighteen
- Work out three days a week at Pure Barre
- One date night with hubby a month!
- Reach and maintain goal weight with the Slow Carb Diet
- Make extra payments on car
- Pay off any Medical Bills ( they have no interest)
- At least ONE family vacay – Beach Trip! Got to make those memories! I’m thinking 30A.
- Study Spanish in some form even if it’s just with DuoLingo
- Read SIX Books (non-self help, because I’m obsessed with self help) I was gifted a Kindle Paper White for Christmas and I have Kindle Unlimited! I’m ready to crush this goal!
- Extended Family FIRST! I want to make an intentional effort to reach out to my family. As I get older I’m understanding how important family really is!
- Stop online shopping! This is a real problem. It is so very easy to spend $$$. From 2018 on, If I need something I need to be willing to make the effort to leave the house to find it. Also, I’ve been able to find really unique clothing in these little boutiques around Atlanta!
- INVEST in my wardrobe! I’ve had no luck buying cheaper clothing. If I want to build my wardrobe it needs to be on a strong foundation. Finally I allowed myself (my husband) to purchase my long time love. Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bag. I should have done it a long time ago.
Y’all hold me accountable! I really struggle with this. I will be sharing updates along the way via Instagram.
Follow me there!
Please tell me, what are your goals? Why do you think 2018 will be THE year? Or why not?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!